Lovettsville honors nations veterans
The Town of Lovettsville held its annual Veterans Day Ceremony Nov. 11 at the Veterans Memorial in the Lovettsville Town Square.
The ceremony honored all United States veterans and dedicate the second set of engraved pavers. A total of 25 veterans were honored with the dedication of engraved pavers at the memorial.
Lovettsville initiated the Veterans Paver Program as part of the Veterans Memorial. Interested citizens can purchase an engraved paver to honor or memorialize a loved one who serves or has served in the military.
Veterans do not need to be native to or residents of the Lovettsville area to be eligible for a paver. Anyone serving in the U.S. military is eligible.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope