Lovettsville honors nations veterans
The Town of Lovettsville held its annual Veterans Day Ceremony Nov. 11 at the Veterans Memorial in the Lovettsville Town Square.
The ceremony honored all United States veterans and dedicate the second set of engraved pavers. A total of 25 veterans were honored with the dedication of engraved pavers at the memorial.
Lovettsville initiated the Veterans Paver Program as part of the Veterans Memorial. Interested citizens can purchase an engraved paver to honor or memorialize a loved one who serves or has served in the military.
Veterans do not need to be native to or residents of the Lovettsville area to be eligible for a paver. Anyone serving in the U.S. military is eligible.
Be the first to post a comment!
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter