Lovettsville man injured in DUI crash
A Lovettsville man was injured in a crash Thursday and later charged with DUI after authorities said he lost control of his vehicle on Harmony Church Road in Leesburg.
Matthew C. Lyerly, 26, was driving a 2004 Chevy Tracker east on Route 704 about 4:07 p.m. when he traveled around a curve and went off the south side of the road for unknown reasons.
The vehicle then struck two road signs and came to a stop down in an embankment, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Lyerly was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he was listed in critical, but stable condition.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
- Dominion apologies for unannounced venting, schedules more for November
- Tween wearing a clown mask wields bat, scares children in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.