Lovettsville man injured in DUI crash
A Lovettsville man was injured in a crash Thursday and later charged with DUI after authorities said he lost control of his vehicle on Harmony Church Road in Leesburg.
Matthew C. Lyerly, 26, was driving a 2004 Chevy Tracker east on Route 704 about 4:07 p.m. when he traveled around a curve and went off the south side of the road for unknown reasons.
The vehicle then struck two road signs and came to a stop down in an embankment, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Lyerly was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he was listed in critical, but stable condition.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Local justice system turns a blind eye to alleged victims of Calvary Temple
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- U.S. Supreme Court: Bob McDonnell to remain free for now
- Law enforcement officials continue fight against heroin use in Loudoun
- Hello, Loudoun County. My name is Earl.
|Hi 94°||Hi 94°|
|Lo 66°||Lo 66°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.