LSCO to hold public safety meeting Jan. 25 for Dulles South area
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office will hold a public safety meeting at 7 p.m. Jan. 28 for the Dulles South area.
The quarterly public safety meeting is part of the agency’s effort to better utilize resources, while at the same time provide a higher level of service to county residents. The Dulles South Public Safety Center is at 25216 Loudoun County Parkway in Chantilly.
The Loudoun Sheriff’s Office hosts quarterly public safety meetings in each of the four service areas of the county. All residents, homeowners associations, community groups and town representatives are invited to attend.
Authorities at the meeting will discuss crime and crime trends, traffic safety concerns and other public safety related issues.
The meetings will be led by a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Captain who represents the service area and Sheriff Mike Chapman or a member of this leadership team will also be in attendance.
To determine if you live in the Dulles Station area, visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/findmystation .
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead