LSCO to hold public safety meeting Jan. 25 for Dulles South area
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office will hold a public safety meeting at 7 p.m. Jan. 28 for the Dulles South area.
The quarterly public safety meeting is part of the agency’s effort to better utilize resources, while at the same time provide a higher level of service to county residents. The Dulles South Public Safety Center is at 25216 Loudoun County Parkway in Chantilly.
The Loudoun Sheriff’s Office hosts quarterly public safety meetings in each of the four service areas of the county. All residents, homeowners associations, community groups and town representatives are invited to attend.
Authorities at the meeting will discuss crime and crime trends, traffic safety concerns and other public safety related issues.
The meetings will be led by a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Captain who represents the service area and Sheriff Mike Chapman or a member of this leadership team will also be in attendance.
To determine if you live in the Dulles Station area, visit http://sheriff.loudoun.gov/findmystation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.