Man arrested for murder outside of Leesburg
According to the LCSO, police responded to a report of gunfire at Woolsthorpe Drive and Hambrick Manor Lane around 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, where they found a woman dead at the scene.
A man, Kelvin N. Forde, 55, of Baltimore was arrested at the scene.
Police believe Forde and his wife, Ruby C. Forde, 55, were driving from Maryland to Loudoun to visit relatives when they got into an fight. Forde pulled into the Woolsthorpe Drive area and is then believed to have shot his wife. She was still in the car when police arrive and died at the scene.
Forde is currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center with no bond. He has been charged with first-degree murder.
This is a developing story. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.