UPDATE: Man dies after being struck by car on Route 7
A man believed to be a 41-year-old from Wisconsin died early Dec. 10 after he was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Route 7 and Davenport Drive in Sterling.
A 39-year-old Fairfax woman, driving west on Route 7 about 3:57 a.m., struck the man, according to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report.
The victim was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he died of his injuries. The victim has not been positively identified at this time, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash continue to investigate the crash. No charges are pending at this time, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile