UPDATE: Man dies after being struck by car on Route 7
A man believed to be a 41-year-old from Wisconsin died early Dec. 10 after he was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Route 7 and Davenport Drive in Sterling.
A 39-year-old Fairfax woman, driving west on Route 7 about 3:57 a.m., struck the man, according to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report.
The victim was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he died of his injuries. The victim has not been positively identified at this time, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash continue to investigate the crash. No charges are pending at this time, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.