UPDATE: Man dies after being struck by car on Route 7
A man believed to be a 41-year-old from Wisconsin died early Dec. 10 after he was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Route 7 and Davenport Drive in Sterling.
A 39-year-old Fairfax woman, driving west on Route 7 about 3:57 a.m., struck the man, according to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report.
The victim was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital where he died of his injuries. The victim has not been positively identified at this time, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash continue to investigate the crash. No charges are pending at this time, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- Bluemont, Zephaniah Farm vineyards the stars at first-ever Loudoun Wine Awards
- IndED Academies offers alternative homeschool education
- Holocaust history training for Loudoun teachers emphasizes making the right choices
- Minor traffic crash leads to arrest in Purcellville
Light rain shower
|Hi 87°||Hi 86°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 65°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.