Man intentionally steps in front of tractor trailer on Route 28
A man intentionally stepped in front of a 1993 Peterbilt tractor trailer this morning on Route 28 in an attempt to take his own life, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The 8:07 a.m. incident shut down traffic on Route 28 for several hours.
The man, whose name and age was not released, was airlifted from the scene near South Sterling Boulevard with life-threatening injuries.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers