Man stole more than $8,000 in cigarettes from convenience store
On Feb. 6 an unknown man forced his way into a locked conex box at the Exxon in the 37200 block of Jefferson Pike near the Loudoun County/West Virginia line. The suspect removed several cases of cigarettes from the container.
The man was seen on a surveillance camera driving a bright red, two door coupe (possibly a late 90s Acura CL, Toyota Solara, Honda Civic or Integra coupe), with the left fog light out and a large dent on passenger side front fender/door. The vehicle has a sunroof and a small rear spoiler. The suspect is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 1 inch tall, and was wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
A private reward of $2,500 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple