Man stole more than $8,000 in cigarettes from convenience store
On Feb. 6 an unknown man forced his way into a locked conex box at the Exxon in the 37200 block of Jefferson Pike near the Loudoun County/West Virginia line. The suspect removed several cases of cigarettes from the container.
The man was seen on a surveillance camera driving a bright red, two door coupe (possibly a late 90s Acura CL, Toyota Solara, Honda Civic or Integra coupe), with the left fog light out and a large dent on passenger side front fender/door. The vehicle has a sunroof and a small rear spoiler. The suspect is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 1 inch tall, and was wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
A private reward of $2,500 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case.
Be the first to post a comment!
- ENDORSEMENTS: Comstock and Warner: A challenge to fix the broken branch
- Loudoun’s response to Ebola: an ‘abundance of caution’
- Mixing passion and creativity: MELT takes the gourmet burger to the next place
- Loudoun Board of Supervisors consider raises for next term
- Do remains belong to missing Virginia student?