Maryland woman dies after Christmas Day crash on Route 15
A Maryland woman died earlier today as a result of injuries she received in a two-vehicle crash Christmas Day on Route 15.
Annalee S. Marshall, 20, of Adamstown, was airlifted from the scene to Inova Fairfax Hospital. She died from her injuries this morning.
The 12:43 p.m. crash occurred on Route 15 near Black Walnut Lane, only five miles from the Maryland state line.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports, Marshall, who was driving north on Route 15 in a 1997 Honda Civic, ran off the east shoulder, overcorrected and crossed into the southbound lane of traffic.
Her car struck a 2005 Acura driven by Todd Willman, 55, of Chambersburg, Pa.
Two passengers in the Acura were treated for minor injuries. A third passenger, Scott Tarner Jr., 23, was also airlifted to Inova Fairfax hospital, where he is listed in stable condition.
The crash is under investigation by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.