Master Gardeners lecture series continues in February
The next Loudoun County Master Gardeners’ monthly lecture will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 7 at the Rust Library in Leesburg.
February’s discussion, “Monarch Butterflies – Featherweight Flyers,” will be led by award-winning nature photojournalist Dr. Marie Majarov.
A clinical psychologist, Majorov is also a Virginia Master Naturalist, writer and photographer. She worked on the Chincoteague Monarch Monitoring project and, with the help of her husband, created an official Monarch Waystation and butterfly garden at their property in Winchester.
The Rust Library is at 380 Waterford Road.
More information about the lecture and the Loudoun County Master Gardener program can be found at http://www.loudouncountymastergardeners.org
Be the first to post a comment!
- Search warrant reveals three license plates, wig and a ‘to-do list’ in Vester Flanagan’s car
- Broken lightbulb prompts bread recall in Va.
- Dulles Raytheon to aid in U.S. Air Force training
- Surprised? Washington D.C. region has nation’s worst traffic
- Larceny interrupted by deputies at Sterling store; man resists arrest
|Hi 88°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 62°||Lo 66°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.