Master Gardeners lecture series continues in February
The next Loudoun County Master Gardeners’ monthly lecture will be held at 7 p.m. Feb. 7 at the Rust Library in Leesburg.
February’s discussion, “Monarch Butterflies – Featherweight Flyers,” will be led by award-winning nature photojournalist Dr. Marie Majarov.
A clinical psychologist, Majorov is also a Virginia Master Naturalist, writer and photographer. She worked on the Chincoteague Monarch Monitoring project and, with the help of her husband, created an official Monarch Waystation and butterfly garden at their property in Winchester.
The Rust Library is at 380 Waterford Road.
More information about the lecture and the Loudoun County Master Gardener program can be found at http://www.loudouncountymastergardeners.org
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Middleburg Community Charter School bounces back after controversy
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief changes its name, celebrates 25 years of serving county’s hungry
- Chick-fil-A opens in South Riding
- Dominion to hold second round of venting in Loudoun on Oct. 3
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.