McDonnell, Jindal to visit Loudoun on Wednesday
Gov. Bob McDonnell will be joined by fellow Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana in Loudoun County Wednesday to campaign for Mitt Romney.
The Sterling event at Tart Lumber Company—coming less than four weeks before election day—will be the final stop for Jindal and McDonnell on a day-long trek that includes visits in Portsmouth and Chester.
The Republican leaders are expected to arrive at Tart Lumber around 4:30 p.m. The Sterling hardware store, located at 22183 Shaw Road, hosted former Virginia governor and current Senate candidate George Allen on a campaign stop over the summer.
McDonnell and Jindal’s visit comes a day after a major Loudoun event for the Democrats; first lady Michelle Obama is slated to speak Tuesday night at the Loudoun County Fairgrounds.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.