Michele Bachmann visiting Purcellville
Bachmann's visit to Purcellville school is scheduled for Feb. 25 at 12:40 p.m. at the Barbara Hodel Center coffeehouse. Bachmann will field questions from both host Marvin Olasky and audience members. People who are unable to attend can watch the interviews webcast live at phc.edu and can also tweet questions to @patrickhenrycol.
A former Republican candidate for president, Bachmann has served in the U.S. House of Representatives as representative from Minnesota since 2007. Prior to taking federal office, she served in the Minnesota state senate.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
- In Hamilton, education begins on a teaching farm
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.