Michele Bachmann visiting Purcellville
Bachmann's visit to Purcellville school is scheduled for Feb. 25 at 12:40 p.m. at the Barbara Hodel Center coffeehouse. Bachmann will field questions from both host Marvin Olasky and audience members. People who are unable to attend can watch the interviews webcast live at phc.edu and can also tweet questions to @patrickhenrycol.
A former Republican candidate for president, Bachmann has served in the U.S. House of Representatives as representative from Minnesota since 2007. Prior to taking federal office, she served in the Minnesota state senate.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Amid squabble, conservative talk show host withdraws request for Loudoun County tax exemption
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates