New Ashburn park and ride lot opens Feb. 4
Tysons Express bus service in Loudoun County will open a new park and ride lot in Ashburn Feb. 4.
Located at Goose Creek Village, at the intersection of Sycolin Road and Belmont Ridge Road, the park and ride lot will provide morning and afternoon service to and from Tysons Corner, as well as service to businesses MITRE, Capital One, Northrop Grumman and other East Tysons employers.
Tysons Express buses are equipped with fareboxes that accept SmarTrip cards or cash. Fares are $3 with a card or $3.50 cash. SmarTrip cards can be purchased at the Tysons West Park Transit Station, the Loudoun County Government Center or Metro sales locations.
More informationabout the Tysons Express bus service, including the schedule, can be found at http://www.loudoun.gov/bus-tysons
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead