New Ashburn park and ride lot opens Feb. 4
Tysons Express bus service in Loudoun County will open a new park and ride lot in Ashburn Feb. 4.
Located at Goose Creek Village, at the intersection of Sycolin Road and Belmont Ridge Road, the park and ride lot will provide morning and afternoon service to and from Tysons Corner, as well as service to businesses MITRE, Capital One, Northrop Grumman and other East Tysons employers.
Tysons Express buses are equipped with fareboxes that accept SmarTrip cards or cash. Fares are $3 with a card or $3.50 cash. SmarTrip cards can be purchased at the Tysons West Park Transit Station, the Loudoun County Government Center or Metro sales locations.
More informationabout the Tysons Express bus service, including the schedule, can be found at http://www.loudoun.gov/bus-tysons
Be the first to post a comment!
- Testimony ends in McDonnell trial
- Recruiting innovation: Telos Corp. wraps up summer internship program
- Early foreign language learning returns to Loudoun through Language Stars
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses