New Ashburn park and ride lot opens Feb. 4
Tysons Express bus service in Loudoun County will open a new park and ride lot in Ashburn Feb. 4.
Located at Goose Creek Village, at the intersection of Sycolin Road and Belmont Ridge Road, the park and ride lot will provide morning and afternoon service to and from Tysons Corner, as well as service to businesses MITRE, Capital One, Northrop Grumman and other East Tysons employers.
Tysons Express buses are equipped with fareboxes that accept SmarTrip cards or cash. Fares are $3 with a card or $3.50 cash. SmarTrip cards can be purchased at the Tysons West Park Transit Station, the Loudoun County Government Center or Metro sales locations.
More informationabout the Tysons Express bus service, including the schedule, can be found at http://www.loudoun.gov/bus-tysons
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station
- Loudoun supervisors approve MOA between county and Loudoun Museum