Northern Virginia Community College to hold meeting
The Northern Virginia Community College Board will hold a meeting Jan. 28 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Brault Building of the Annandale Campus at 4001 Wakefield Chapel Road in Annandale.
Board meetings are public. This meeting will include reports on budget items, facility project updates, approving recommendations for members for both the Advisory Committee and the 2013 distinction of Professor Emeritus. Additionally, the meeting will feature the president’s report on mid-year goals and an introduction of Callan Bailey, the recepient of the 2012 Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage
- Farm brewery still a go in Lucketts—but without Flying Dog