Northern Virginia Community College to hold meeting
The Northern Virginia Community College Board will hold a meeting Jan. 28 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Brault Building of the Annandale Campus at 4001 Wakefield Chapel Road in Annandale.
Board meetings are public. This meeting will include reports on budget items, facility project updates, approving recommendations for members for both the Advisory Committee and the 2013 distinction of Professor Emeritus. Additionally, the meeting will feature the president’s report on mid-year goals and an introduction of Callan Bailey, the recepient of the 2012 Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale