Northern Virginia Community College to hold meeting
The Northern Virginia Community College Board will hold a meeting Jan. 28 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Brault Building of the Annandale Campus at 4001 Wakefield Chapel Road in Annandale.
Board meetings are public. This meeting will include reports on budget items, facility project updates, approving recommendations for members for both the Advisory Committee and the 2013 distinction of Professor Emeritus. Additionally, the meeting will feature the president’s report on mid-year goals and an introduction of Callan Bailey, the recepient of the 2012 Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.