Northern Virginia Community College to hold meeting
The Northern Virginia Community College Board will hold a meeting Jan. 28 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Brault Building of the Annandale Campus at 4001 Wakefield Chapel Road in Annandale.
Board meetings are public. This meeting will include reports on budget items, facility project updates, approving recommendations for members for both the Advisory Committee and the 2013 distinction of Professor Emeritus. Additionally, the meeting will feature the president’s report on mid-year goals and an introduction of Callan Bailey, the recepient of the 2012 Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future