Northern Virginia Community College to hold meeting
The Northern Virginia Community College Board will hold a meeting Jan. 28 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. in the Brault Building of the Annandale Campus at 4001 Wakefield Chapel Road in Annandale.
Board meetings are public. This meeting will include reports on budget items, facility project updates, approving recommendations for members for both the Advisory Committee and the 2013 distinction of Professor Emeritus. Additionally, the meeting will feature the president’s report on mid-year goals and an introduction of Callan Bailey, the recepient of the 2012 Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun supervisors to consider African-American, slave memorial Wednesday
- UPDATE: Website claims Donald Trump coming to Loudoun in October
- Sterling cellphone store robbed at gunpoint
- Riverside High School’s grand opening welcomes new students and staff
- West Virginia man falls asleep at the wheel, hits utility worker in Hillsboro
|Hi 95°||Hi 95°|
|Lo 68°||Lo 66°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.