Northern Virginia Streetcar Coalition holds first meeting
Local elected officials, transportation experts, business leaders and members of the public gathered Oct. 28 for the Northern Virginia Streetcar Coalition’s first meeting.
The event highlighted NVSC’s training partnership with Northern Virginia Community College. The college is exploring hosting a maintenance facility on its Alexandria campus and would like to establish a streetcar maintenance and operations curriculum.
The coalition advocates for streetcars to support walkable, transit-oriented development in the region. For more information, visit, novastreetcar.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.