NOVA professor honored as top educator
Bausch is one of 12 faculty recipients from all of Virginia's private and public colleges. The award celebrates excellence in teaching, research, knowledge integration and public service.
He's taught English literature, composition and creative writing for 38 year's at NOVA's Woodbridge campus. He has a bachelors and two masters degrees from George Mason University and is also a published author. Additionally, he runs the Woodbridge Reading Series, which brings American authors to the community to teach and discuss their work.
Bausch and the 11 other winners were honored at a ceremony Feb. 12 in Richmond.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ashburn man charged with involuntary manslaughter following car surfing incident
- Bob McDonnell’s sister details communication woes
- George Mason comes to Loudoun; provides more education options
- Leesburg girl takes fencing to the hilt
- Love of children and cooking put Lansdowne vet in national spotlight