NOVA professor honored as top educator
Bausch is one of 12 faculty recipients from all of Virginia's private and public colleges. The award celebrates excellence in teaching, research, knowledge integration and public service.
He's taught English literature, composition and creative writing for 38 year's at NOVA's Woodbridge campus. He has a bachelors and two masters degrees from George Mason University and is also a published author. Additionally, he runs the Woodbridge Reading Series, which brings American authors to the community to teach and discuss their work.
Bausch and the 11 other winners were honored at a ceremony Feb. 12 in Richmond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
- The alleged ‘Incognito Bandit’ bank robber arrested at Dulles Airport
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.