NOVA professor honored as top educator
Bausch is one of 12 faculty recipients from all of Virginia's private and public colleges. The award celebrates excellence in teaching, research, knowledge integration and public service.
He's taught English literature, composition and creative writing for 38 year's at NOVA's Woodbridge campus. He has a bachelors and two masters degrees from George Mason University and is also a published author. Additionally, he runs the Woodbridge Reading Series, which brings American authors to the community to teach and discuss their work.
Bausch and the 11 other winners were honored at a ceremony Feb. 12 in Richmond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research