One injured, one robbed in New Year’s Eve fight at Lansdowne Town Center
Authorities are searching for two suspects who allegedly assaulted one man on New Year’s Day and robbed a woman of her purse as she tried to help the victim.
The incident, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, occurred between 1:45 and 1:50 a.m. in the 19200 block of Promenade Drive in Lansdowne Town Center.
Authorities said a second man also tried to intervene in the assault when other people attempted to jump into the ruckus.
The incident, authorities said, stemmed from an argument that started inside a restaurant.
The assailant is described as a black man in his 20’s, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 150 pounds, with dreadlocks.
The victim received a non-life-threatening injury and was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital for treatment.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two teenage boys arrested for Leesburg Sunoco robberies
- Loudoun officials hail Route 7-Belmont Ridge interchange groundbreaking
- MORE: Reynolds files $500K defamation suit against King; Loudoun GOP nominee calls claim ‘baseless’
- Heroin and opioid deaths outnumbered highway fatalities in Va. in 2014
- 5 things to know about Loudoun’s newest winery: 50 West Vineyards
|Hi 78°||Hi 68°|
|Lo 51°||Lo 44°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.