One injured, one robbed in New Year’s Eve fight at Lansdowne Town Center
Authorities are searching for two suspects who allegedly assaulted one man on New Year’s Day and robbed a woman of her purse as she tried to help the victim.
The incident, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, occurred between 1:45 and 1:50 a.m. in the 19200 block of Promenade Drive in Lansdowne Town Center.
Authorities said a second man also tried to intervene in the assault when other people attempted to jump into the ruckus.
The incident, authorities said, stemmed from an argument that started inside a restaurant.
The assailant is described as a black man in his 20’s, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 150 pounds, with dreadlocks.
The victim received a non-life-threatening injury and was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital for treatment.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers