Organization starts online grant application
The nonprofit 100WomenStrong, based in Loudoun County, has instituted an online grant application to help county-based charitable organizations.
Grant applications must fit into one of five categories: Transformational Giving, Shelter, Health, Hunger or Education.
“With this new online application process, we hope to make it easier for Loudoun County-based nonprofit organizations to reach out to us and let us know about all the great things they are doing for our citizens and communities,” said Rebecca McDermott, 100 Women Strong member.
For more information, log on to onehundredwomenstrong.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony