Organization starts online grant application
The nonprofit 100WomenStrong, based in Loudoun County, has instituted an online grant application to help county-based charitable organizations.
Grant applications must fit into one of five categories: Transformational Giving, Shelter, Health, Hunger or Education.
“With this new online application process, we hope to make it easier for Loudoun County-based nonprofit organizations to reach out to us and let us know about all the great things they are doing for our citizens and communities,” said Rebecca McDermott, 100 Women Strong member.
For more information, log on to onehundredwomenstrong.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK