Partnership to support veterans
Sheetz Convenience Restaurants and Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America have teamed up to help veterans transition when they return home from service. Sheetz hopes to raise awareness of IAVA, fundraising and job recruitment tools through the partnership.
Dog tag car magnets are being sold for $1 each at all Sheetz locations from now until Nov. 30 with all proceeds benefiting IAVA’s programs.
“The need for veterans’ assistance increases every day,” said Louie Sheetz, executive vice president of marketing for Sheetz Inc. “Service members and their families are a loyal part of our customer base, and we are proud of their sacrifices. We owe them a debt of sincere gratitude.”
For more information, visit http://www.iava.org
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn