Partnership to support veterans
Sheetz Convenience Restaurants and Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America have teamed up to help veterans transition when they return home from service. Sheetz hopes to raise awareness of IAVA, fundraising and job recruitment tools through the partnership.
Dog tag car magnets are being sold for $1 each at all Sheetz locations from now until Nov. 30 with all proceeds benefiting IAVA’s programs.
“The need for veterans’ assistance increases every day,” said Louie Sheetz, executive vice president of marketing for Sheetz Inc. “Service members and their families are a loyal part of our customer base, and we are proud of their sacrifices. We owe them a debt of sincere gratitude.”
For more information, visit http://www.iava.org
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Our decision to not endorse candidates in 2015—and likely the years ahead
- Leesburg sees 37 percent increase in crime in first half of year
- Virginia voices react to final Clean Power Plan rules
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center offers workshops and events
- UPDATE: Man found dead after Luck Stone quarry accident in Loudoun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.