Partnership to support veterans
Sheetz Convenience Restaurants and Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America have teamed up to help veterans transition when they return home from service. Sheetz hopes to raise awareness of IAVA, fundraising and job recruitment tools through the partnership.
Dog tag car magnets are being sold for $1 each at all Sheetz locations from now until Nov. 30 with all proceeds benefiting IAVA’s programs.
“The need for veterans’ assistance increases every day,” said Louie Sheetz, executive vice president of marketing for Sheetz Inc. “Service members and their families are a loyal part of our customer base, and we are proud of their sacrifices. We owe them a debt of sincere gratitude.”
For more information, visit http://www.iava.org
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale