Partnership to support veterans
Sheetz Convenience Restaurants and Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America have teamed up to help veterans transition when they return home from service. Sheetz hopes to raise awareness of IAVA, fundraising and job recruitment tools through the partnership.
Dog tag car magnets are being sold for $1 each at all Sheetz locations from now until Nov. 30 with all proceeds benefiting IAVA’s programs.
“The need for veterans’ assistance increases every day,” said Louie Sheetz, executive vice president of marketing for Sheetz Inc. “Service members and their families are a loyal part of our customer base, and we are proud of their sacrifices. We owe them a debt of sincere gratitude.”
For more information, visit http://www.iava.org
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Patchy rain nearby
|Hi 90°||Hi 92°|
|Lo 69°||Lo 69°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.