PEC offering ‘small farm dream’ course
The Piedmont Environmental Council will again be offering their course on “Exploring the Small Farm Dream” for those interested in starting a new farm or re-working an existing one.
“During the four interactive sessions, the ‘explorers’ will determine whether the farm enterprise they have in mind is right and practical for them—or if there is another, better way for them to contribute to the local food system, agrarian landscape, and rural lifestyle,” said Sue Ellen Johnson, instructor and the PEC’s director of agriculture and rural economy.
“This course helps participants identify the resources they will need for success,” Johnson explains..
The course will be held over four session in Culpeper, Wednesdays from Feb. 20 to March 13, 6:30-9 p.m. Registration is $160. For more information, contact Karen Hunsberger at 540-316-9973 or visit pecva.org/events.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.