Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on Route 28
A woman died Sunday in the area of Routes 28 and 267 after she was struck by a vehicle while trying to cross Route 28.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene about 3:30 p.m.
The woman has not been positively identified at this time.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit worked to clear the scene.
Authorities said more details will be released as they become available.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.