Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on Route 28
A woman died Sunday in the area of Routes 28 and 267 after she was struck by a vehicle while trying to cross Route 28.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene about 3:30 p.m.
The woman has not been positively identified at this time.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit worked to clear the scene.
Authorities said more details will be released as they become available.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers