Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on Route 28
A woman died Sunday in the area of Routes 28 and 267 after she was struck by a vehicle while trying to cross Route 28.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene about 3:30 p.m.
The woman has not been positively identified at this time.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit worked to clear the scene.
Authorities said more details will be released as they become available.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff