Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on Route 28
A woman died Sunday in the area of Routes 28 and 267 after she was struck by a vehicle while trying to cross Route 28.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene about 3:30 p.m.
The woman has not been positively identified at this time.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit worked to clear the scene.
Authorities said more details will be released as they become available.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun supervisors to consider African-American, slave memorial Wednesday
- UPDATE: Website claims Donald Trump coming to Loudoun in October
- Sterling cellphone store robbed at gunpoint
- Riverside High School’s grand opening welcomes new students and staff
- West Virginia man falls asleep at the wheel, hits utility worker in Hillsboro
|Hi 93°||Hi 93°|
|Lo 66°||Lo 71°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.