Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on Route 28
A woman died Sunday in the area of Routes 28 and 267 after she was struck by a vehicle while trying to cross Route 28.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene about 3:30 p.m.
The woman has not been positively identified at this time.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Crash Reconstruction Unit worked to clear the scene.
Authorities said more details will be released as they become available.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Secrecy threatens freedom in Virginia
- Leesburg Corner Outlet employee assaulted with hammer
- Email from Chairman York shows political relationship with Loudoun land use attorney
- UPDATE: Leesburg council votes to keep Loudoun government center and courts downtown
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.