Pet Wellness Clinic in Purcellville Jan. 26
The Loudoun County Department of Animal Services and Blue Ridge Veterinary Associates will jointly hold a Winter Pet Wellness Clinic Jan. 26 at the Blue Ridge group’s office at 120 E. Cornwell Lane in Purcellville.
The clinic will offer free microchipping for dogs and cats. Microchips provide a safe and permanent way to identify a lost pet. The chips, which can be read by a scanner and traced back to the owner, are implanted with a quick shot.
Free rabies vaccines for dogs and cats will also be available at the clinic. Rabies vaccines are required by law for dogs and cats age 4 months or older. Loudoun County dog licenses will also be available for sale with proof of current rabies vaccine.
Pre-registration is required, and can be done online at loudoun.gov/animals. More details, including prices and information about the testing and vaccines, are also online. Appointments are available between 9 and 11 a.m. for dogs and 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. for cats.
For more information on the Winter Pet Wellness Clinic, visit loudoun.gov/animals or call the Animal Shelter at 703-777-0406.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage
- Farm brewery still a go in Lucketts—but without Flying Dog