Police investigating burglary at Leesburg home
Police were called to the home about 9:25 a.m. by a neighbor who said he saw a man leaving the home, which had its front window broken out.
Officers were immediately dispatched and set up a perimeter around the area in an attempt to find the man. Additional units from the Virginia State Police K-9 section responded to assist in attempting a track.
Police searched the home and found that it had been ransacked. As of late Thursday, officers were still trying to determine if anything had been stolen from the home.
The suspect is described as a white man, tall, with a slender build and was last seen wearing a dark stocking cap.
The Leesburg Police Department is asking anyone who may have information about this incident to call 703-771-4500. Callers wishing to remain anonymous can call the Leesburg Crime Line at 703-443-TIPS.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Purcellville’s Haute Dogs and Fries shuts its doors
- Federal discrimination lawsuit dismissed against Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.