POLITICO: Bolling out of governor’s race
Politico.com reported late Tuesday that Virginia Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling (R) will exit the 2013 governor’s race, leaving Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli with a clear path to his party’s nomination.
Bolling’s announcement sets up what is likely to be tight race between two vastly different candidates, the Tea Party-branded Cuccinelli and Democrat Terry McAuliffe, a former Democratic National Committee Chairman who lost his party’s bid for the gubernatorial nomination in 2009.
Read Politico’s story here: Bolling to exit Virginia governor race
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Police searching for missing man
- Northern Va. leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding