POLITICO: Bolling out of governor’s race
Politico.com reported late Tuesday that Virginia Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling (R) will exit the 2013 governor’s race, leaving Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli with a clear path to his party’s nomination.
Bolling’s announcement sets up what is likely to be tight race between two vastly different candidates, the Tea Party-branded Cuccinelli and Democrat Terry McAuliffe, a former Democratic National Committee Chairman who lost his party’s bid for the gubernatorial nomination in 2009.
Read Politico’s story here: Bolling to exit Virginia governor race
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office charges Maryland man in connection with rural burglaries
- Warrenton-based auto group buys Leesburg’s Star Buick
- Driver in fatal Route 28 crash charged with involuntary manslaughter
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.