Pretty in pink
TSA officers at Dulles International Airport are donning pink gloves throughout the entire month of October to show their support in the fight against breast cancer.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In the past TSA employees have held fundraisers and worn pink ribbons to show their support, but this is the first year for the pink gloves.
A total of 210 cases of pink gloves were ordered to support the initiative.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.