Pretty in pink
TSA officers at Dulles International Airport are donning pink gloves throughout the entire month of October to show their support in the fight against breast cancer.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In the past TSA employees have held fundraisers and worn pink ribbons to show their support, but this is the first year for the pink gloves.
A total of 210 cases of pink gloves were ordered to support the initiative.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.