Pretty in pink
TSA officers at Dulles International Airport are donning pink gloves throughout the entire month of October to show their support in the fight against breast cancer.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In the past TSA employees have held fundraisers and worn pink ribbons to show their support, but this is the first year for the pink gloves.
A total of 210 cases of pink gloves were ordered to support the initiative.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.