Purcellville home damaged in fire
A Purcellville home under construction sustained $200,000 in damage Oct. 29 after a fire ripped through the structure.
Fire crews from Purcellvile, Hamilton, Round Hill and Lovettsville were called out at 7 a.m. to the house at 908 Queenscliff Court.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.
No injuries were reported, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
A cause of the fire is still under investigation by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Aldie student one of 12 in the world to ace the AP Calculus exam
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School