Purcellville home damaged in fire
A Purcellville home under construction sustained $200,000 in damage Oct. 29 after a fire ripped through the structure.
Fire crews from Purcellvile, Hamilton, Round Hill and Lovettsville were called out at 7 a.m. to the house at 908 Queenscliff Court.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.
No injuries were reported, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
A cause of the fire is still under investigation by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one