Purcellville home damaged in fire
A Purcellville home under construction sustained $200,000 in damage Oct. 29 after a fire ripped through the structure.
Fire crews from Purcellvile, Hamilton, Round Hill and Lovettsville were called out at 7 a.m. to the house at 908 Queenscliff Court.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.
No injuries were reported, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
A cause of the fire is still under investigation by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.