Purcellville home damaged in fire
A Purcellville home under construction sustained $200,000 in damage Oct. 29 after a fire ripped through the structure.
Fire crews from Purcellvile, Hamilton, Round Hill and Lovettsville were called out at 7 a.m. to the house at 908 Queenscliff Court.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the blaze.
No injuries were reported, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
A cause of the fire is still under investigation by the Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- The numbers game: New study shows Loudoun homes do, on average, earn their keep
- Protests against Sterling’s Calvary Temple heat up
- MORE: The Confederate statue at Loudoun’s courthouse: Should it stay or go?
- Crisis Intervention Team expands to better address psychiatric emergencies
- In Loudoun, rural economy grows differently