Racist graffiti reported on campaign signs
Not all Election Day news is good.
The Sheriff’s Office was contacted this morning with a report that campaign yard signs had been defaced near the intersection of Broad Run Drive and Dairy Lane in the Broad Run Farms section of Sterling.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, racial epithets, profanity and a swastika were painted on the signs and nearby street.
The Sheriff’s Office has been unable to contact the homeowners, who are believed to have not been home at the time of the incident.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man