Ramadan files complaint on Greenway rates
State Del. David Ramadan (R-87th) filed a complaint Dec. 3 with the State Corporation Commission (SCC) requesting current toll rates along the Dulles Greenway be investigated for possible compliance failure.
Ramadan also wants a current application for a rate hike from Greenway’s owner, Toll Road Investors Partnership II (TRIP II), to be suspended.
In November, TRIP II applied for the maximum-allowed rate increase along the Greenway.
“I believe that an investigation by the SCC of the tolls on the Dulles Greenway would find that the current two-axle toll rates are not in compliance with the Code of Virginia,” Ramadan stated in an email. “Any further increase in these tolls would be inappropriate until after this compliant is property considered and resolved the SCC.”
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.