Ramadan files complaint on Greenway rates
State Del. David Ramadan (R-87th) filed a complaint Dec. 3 with the State Corporation Commission (SCC) requesting current toll rates along the Dulles Greenway be investigated for possible compliance failure.
Ramadan also wants a current application for a rate hike from Greenway’s owner, Toll Road Investors Partnership II (TRIP II), to be suspended.
In November, TRIP II applied for the maximum-allowed rate increase along the Greenway.
“I believe that an investigation by the SCC of the tolls on the Dulles Greenway would find that the current two-axle toll rates are not in compliance with the Code of Virginia,” Ramadan stated in an email. “Any further increase in these tolls would be inappropriate until after this compliant is property considered and resolved the SCC.”
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Patchy rain nearby
|Hi 90°||Hi 92°|
|Lo 69°||Lo 69°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.