‘Scandal’ actress to stump for Clinton in Ashburn
Young will be at More Than Cheer, 44933 George Washington Boulevard, Suite 130-135 at 6 p.m. tonight. Young will lead several similar events throughout the region over the next three days.
"Young will discuss Clinton and Kaine's new plan to support small businesses at every step of their lifecycle -- from starting up to getting a loan to having one less form to fill out," according to the campaign.
Young is the second "Scandal" star to voice support for Clinton in Loudoun County. Earlier this summer, Tony Goldwyn hosted a rally in Leesburg.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Scandal’ actress to stump for Clinton in Ashburn
- UPDATE: Attempted attack on jogger in Leesburg
- Leesburg’s Atomic Trampoline Center is on a mission to leave no child behind
- Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents to discuss student suicide, gang activity this school year
- Gillespie, Fiorina hit economic message in Ashburn
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.