Residents join national group in Leesburg to discuss health care repeal
American’s for Prosperity, a national organization, held a town hall style meeting in Leesburg Jan. 18 to discuss the repeal of recently adopted health care legislation and what they describe as an overreach of federal and state government.
At the event, which was held at Ida Lee Recreation Center, AFP also trained citizen-activists on how to effectively lobby elected representatives to educate them on the issues facing Virginia’s families.
The meeting was one of four scheduled for in Virginia for Jan. 18.
AFP is an organization comprised of citizen leaders that lobby for an individual’s right to economic freedom. They group supports restraints on the size of government.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents to discuss student suicide, gang activity this school year
- Gillespie, Fiorina hit economic message in Ashburn
- Report: Woman sexually assaulted on W&OD Trail near Sterling Boulevard
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- MORE: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.