Reston Limousine wins award
Reston Limousine was named Large Operator of the Year at the Limo Digest Show awards ceremony in Atlantic City last month. Industry leaders from throughout the world gathered at the show for educational seminars, networking and product displays. The award ceremony capped off the show.
Reston Limousine is the largest shuttle and limousine private service provider in the D.C. Metro area with 170 vehicles and 250 employees.
“The success of Reston Limousine is based heavily on the loyalty and hard work of our qualified and professional staff, who, as a team keep our company safely moving forward,” said President and CEO Kristina Bouweiri. “This honor is due to their hard work and dedication to our company and its standards of quality.”
This is not the first time the company has been honored at the awards ceremony. In 2010 it received the image award. In 2008 it received the Community Service Award. In addition, employee Robert Erby was recognized as Chauffeur of the Year in 2011.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station