Reston Limousine wins award
Reston Limousine was named Large Operator of the Year at the Limo Digest Show awards ceremony in Atlantic City last month. Industry leaders from throughout the world gathered at the show for educational seminars, networking and product displays. The award ceremony capped off the show.
Reston Limousine is the largest shuttle and limousine private service provider in the D.C. Metro area with 170 vehicles and 250 employees.
“The success of Reston Limousine is based heavily on the loyalty and hard work of our qualified and professional staff, who, as a team keep our company safely moving forward,” said President and CEO Kristina Bouweiri. “This honor is due to their hard work and dedication to our company and its standards of quality.”
This is not the first time the company has been honored at the awards ceremony. In 2010 it received the image award. In 2008 it received the Community Service Award. In addition, employee Robert Erby was recognized as Chauffeur of the Year in 2011.
Be the first to post a comment!
- After a change of hands, the National Conference Center celebrates renewed vision
- Leesburg gas station robbed of cigarettes, cash
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce president receives statewide award
- Loudoun County Sheriff deputies honored for handling of suicide attempt
- Briar Woods alum talks about World Cup experience