Woman and child struck by vehicle in Lansdowne
The two were taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital where they are being treated for life-threatening injuries, Troxell said.
The two were hit about 8:15 a.m. today while in the crosswalk of Riverside Parkway and Kipheart Drive. The child was seated in a stroller.
Traffic is being diverted away from the area and deputies and rescue crews remain on scene.
Traffic is expected to be shut down for an extended period of time.
Check back to LoudounTimes.com for more information as it becomes available.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Woman and child struck by vehicle in Lansdowne
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged in gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.