Rolling Ridge Elementary School teacher dies after seizure
Maria Ryan, a Rolling Ridge Elementary School special education teaching assistant, died at the hospital Tuesday after having a seizure in the school’s parking lot.
Ryan had the seizure as she pulled into the parking lot, according to Loudoun County Public Schools spokesman Wayde Byard.
She managed to avoid hitting any cars as she did and parked, passing out at the wheel.
Rolling Ridge Principal Andrew Davis said she brightened the lives of every student she served.
“She was loved by all because of her kind, gentle manner,” Davis said. “She had an incredible ability to bring the very best out of the students.”
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Town Council denies Crescent Parke rezoning
- Leesburg names new police chief after extensive search
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee