Rolling Ridge Elementary School teacher dies after seizure
Maria Ryan, a Rolling Ridge Elementary School special education teaching assistant, died at the hospital Tuesday after having a seizure in the school’s parking lot.
Ryan had the seizure as she pulled into the parking lot, according to Loudoun County Public Schools spokesman Wayde Byard.
She managed to avoid hitting any cars as she did and parked, passing out at the wheel.
Rolling Ridge Principal Andrew Davis said she brightened the lives of every student she served.
“She was loved by all because of her kind, gentle manner,” Davis said. “She had an incredible ability to bring the very best out of the students.”
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
- Dominion apologies for unannounced venting, schedules more for November
- Tween wearing a clown mask wields bat, scares children in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.