UPDATED: Bus driver in Route 15 crash charged
A school bus driver involved in a crash on the evening of Dec. 7 was charged with failure to yield the right of a way, a traffic violation.
Raina Hood, 33, was driving a bus carrying 41 high school students that turned onto Route 15 from Masons Lane and collided with a 1997 Ford F-250 truck going north.
Five Loudoun County students, the bus driver and one other adult were sent to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries and have since been released, Mills said.
The remaining passengers were transported in a second bus.
Route 15 was closed for about two hours following the crash, and reopened at about 7:30 p.m. Dec. 7.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Comstock will vote no on American Health Care Act, spokesman says
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.