Rust honored by health plan association
State Del. Tom Rust (R-86th) was honored in December with the Distinguished Public Service Award from the Virginia Association of Health Plans (VAHP).
VAHP Executive Director Doug Gray said Rush’s long-standing public service and work on health care issues earned him the award.
Del. Rust, a board members of the Jeanie Schmidt Free Clinic, has champion legislation instrumental in implementing aspects of the Patient Protect and Affordable Care Act, according to Rust’s office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.