SCC orders Greenway owners to respond to complaint
The State Corporation Commission has ordered Toll Road Investors Partnership II, the owner of the Dulles Greenway, to respond to a complaint over the group’s toll rates filed by state Del. David Ramadan (R-87th).
Ramadan’s complaint focuses on the rate for two-axle vehicles, which he says may not conform to state code.
Ramadan said TRIP II has been unwilling to discuss concerns over its rate structure.
“I am very pleased that the SCC has issued this order to ensure the concerns of the citizens – expressed in my complaint – are addressed before they continue their review,” Ramadan said in a prepared statement. “The rates being proposed on the Greenway, specifically at Route 606 exit, continue to be a hindrance to achieving much needed traffic relief and increasing usage of the Dulles Greenway.”
The SCC gave TRIP II until today to respond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.