SCC orders Greenway owners to respond to complaint
The State Corporation Commission has ordered Toll Road Investors Partnership II, the owner of the Dulles Greenway, to respond to a complaint over the group’s toll rates filed by state Del. David Ramadan (R-87th).
Ramadan’s complaint focuses on the rate for two-axle vehicles, which he says may not conform to state code.
Ramadan said TRIP II has been unwilling to discuss concerns over its rate structure.
“I am very pleased that the SCC has issued this order to ensure the concerns of the citizens – expressed in my complaint – are addressed before they continue their review,” Ramadan said in a prepared statement. “The rates being proposed on the Greenway, specifically at Route 606 exit, continue to be a hindrance to achieving much needed traffic relief and increasing usage of the Dulles Greenway.”
The SCC gave TRIP II until today to respond.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation
- Sterling man accused in murder-for-hire plot denied bond; has ties to KKK
- Va. senators from Loudoun band together for breastfeeding bill
- Psych services struggle to keep up in growing Loudoun County