SCC orders Greenway owners to respond to complaint
The State Corporation Commission has ordered Toll Road Investors Partnership II, the owner of the Dulles Greenway, to respond to a complaint over the group’s toll rates filed by state Del. David Ramadan (R-87th).
Ramadan’s complaint focuses on the rate for two-axle vehicles, which he says may not conform to state code.
Ramadan said TRIP II has been unwilling to discuss concerns over its rate structure.
“I am very pleased that the SCC has issued this order to ensure the concerns of the citizens – expressed in my complaint – are addressed before they continue their review,” Ramadan said in a prepared statement. “The rates being proposed on the Greenway, specifically at Route 606 exit, continue to be a hindrance to achieving much needed traffic relief and increasing usage of the Dulles Greenway.”
The SCC gave TRIP II until today to respond.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one