Security exercise to be held at Loudoun Valley High School
The exercise will simulate the response to an armed intruder entering the school. The area surrounding the high school will be closed to the public and there will be a large number of public safety vehicles on site.
The purpose of the event is to help aid in the decision-making and response process involved in dealing with an armed intruder. No students will be in the building as it is a teacher workday; however, the Loudoun Valley staff has volunteered to participate in the exercise.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn