Security exercise to be held at Loudoun Valley High School
The exercise will simulate the response to an armed intruder entering the school. The area surrounding the high school will be closed to the public and there will be a large number of public safety vehicles on site.
The purpose of the event is to help aid in the decision-making and response process involved in dealing with an armed intruder. No students will be in the building as it is a teacher workday; however, the Loudoun Valley staff has volunteered to participate in the exercise.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- Charter school amendment approved in General Assembly session
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game