Security exercise to be held at Loudoun Valley High School
The exercise will simulate the response to an armed intruder entering the school. The area surrounding the high school will be closed to the public and there will be a large number of public safety vehicles on site.
The purpose of the event is to help aid in the decision-making and response process involved in dealing with an armed intruder. No students will be in the building as it is a teacher workday; however, the Loudoun Valley staff has volunteered to participate in the exercise.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.