Seminars at SBDC
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will offer a “Start Your Business” seminar from 6-8 p.m. Dec. 18 at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus (Exploration Hall), 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn. Participants interested in starting a small business will learn about the steps to successfully start and the types of insurance needed.
The seminar will also include information on taxes, licensing, marketing, business plan development and sources of financing. The cost is $10 for those who register beforehand at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.org and $15 for those who register at the door. Those who register at the door will not be guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’