Seminars at SBDC
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will offer a “Start Your Business” seminar from 6-8 p.m. Dec. 18 at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus (Exploration Hall), 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn. Participants interested in starting a small business will learn about the steps to successfully start and the types of insurance needed.
The seminar will also include information on taxes, licensing, marketing, business plan development and sources of financing. The cost is $10 for those who register beforehand at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.org and $15 for those who register at the door. Those who register at the door will not be guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
|Hi 88°||Hi 92°|
|Lo 66°||Lo 69°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.