Seminars at SBDC
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will offer a “Start Your Business” seminar from 6-8 p.m. Dec. 18 at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus (Exploration Hall), 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn. Participants interested in starting a small business will learn about the steps to successfully start and the types of insurance needed.
The seminar will also include information on taxes, licensing, marketing, business plan development and sources of financing. The cost is $10 for those who register beforehand at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.org and $15 for those who register at the door. Those who register at the door will not be guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.