Seminars at SBDC
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will offer a “Start Your Business” seminar from 6-8 p.m. Dec. 18 at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus (Exploration Hall), 20101 Academic Way in Ashburn. Participants interested in starting a small business will learn about the steps to successfully start and the types of insurance needed.
The seminar will also include information on taxes, licensing, marketing, business plan development and sources of financing. The cost is $10 for those who register beforehand at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.org and $15 for those who register at the door. Those who register at the door will not be guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Police searching for missing man
- Northern Va. leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding