Sheriff’s Office investigating fatal shooting in Round Hill
The call was received shortly before 11 a.m. Feb. 28. Although the shooting did result in a death, all involved parties remained at the scene.
The identity of the victim and the nature of the shooting have not been released by the Sheriff's Office. Again, the Sheriff's Office was quick to clarify that there appears to be no danger to the community at this time.
Editor's Note: This is a breaking news update. More details will be provided as they become available.
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death