Sheriff’s Office investigating fatal shooting in Round Hill
The call was received shortly before 11 a.m. Feb. 28. Although the shooting did result in a death, all involved parties remained at the scene.
The identity of the victim and the nature of the shooting have not been released by the Sheriff's Office. Again, the Sheriff's Office was quick to clarify that there appears to be no danger to the community at this time.
Editor's Note: This is a breaking news update. More details will be provided as they become available.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’