Sheriff’s Office investigating fatal shooting in Round Hill
The call was received shortly before 11 a.m. Feb. 28. Although the shooting did result in a death, all involved parties remained at the scene.
The identity of the victim and the nature of the shooting have not been released by the Sheriff's Office. Again, the Sheriff's Office was quick to clarify that there appears to be no danger to the community at this time.
Editor's Note: This is a breaking news update. More details will be provided as they become available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.