Small business events
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will host the following seminars in the coming weeks:
-“Create a Website with Less-stress WordPress” will be offered Oct. 18 from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at the Mason Enterprise Center, 202 Church St.SE, Leesburg, in the first floor training room. Rudy Hassall will explain to attendees how they can use the popular software WordPress to create a website instead of just using it for blogs. Registration is available in advance for $25 at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com or at the door for $30. Those who pay at the door are not guaranteed seating or handouts.
-“Start Your Business” will be offered Oct. 23 from 6 - 8:30 p.m. at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus, 20101 Academic Way (Exploration Hall) in Ashburn. Participants will be led through the steps for successfully starting a small business and will also be informed of the types of insurance they need to take out to start a small business. Registration is available for $10 in advance at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com or for $15 at the door. Those who register at the door are not guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget