Small business events
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will host the following seminars in the coming weeks:
-“Create a Website with Less-stress WordPress” will be offered Oct. 18 from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at the Mason Enterprise Center, 202 Church St.SE, Leesburg, in the first floor training room. Rudy Hassall will explain to attendees how they can use the popular software WordPress to create a website instead of just using it for blogs. Registration is available in advance for $25 at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com or at the door for $30. Those who pay at the door are not guaranteed seating or handouts.
-“Start Your Business” will be offered Oct. 23 from 6 - 8:30 p.m. at The George Washington University Virginia Science & Technology Campus, 20101 Academic Way (Exploration Hall) in Ashburn. Participants will be led through the steps for successfully starting a small business and will also be informed of the types of insurance they need to take out to start a small business. Registration is available for $10 in advance at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com or for $15 at the door. Those who register at the door are not guaranteed seating or handouts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg hit and run victim dies, driver in custody
- County to break ground on first recreation and senior center for South Riding
- Children’s musicians Andrew & Polly to debut in Ashburn
- Rotary Club of Ashburn kicks off backpack drive with help from community
- Loudoun brothers, ages 9 and 10, die in Charlottesville car crash; prayer vigil planned
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.