UPDATED: South Riding toddler hit by car
A toddler was injured about 1:43 p.m. today after he was struck by a car in South Riding.
The 3-year-old boy ran out into the road in the 4300 block of Edgewater Street in South Riding when he was struck by a passing 2009 Lexus ES, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The toddler was flown out to Fairfax County for treatment of possible internal injuries. However, Mills said the boy was conscious and moving at the time he was flown out.
No charges are pending against the driver at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is a more than a matter of faith
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun