UPDATED: South Riding toddler hit by car
A toddler was injured about 1:43 p.m. today after he was struck by a car in South Riding.
The 3-year-old boy ran out into the road in the 4300 block of Edgewater Street in South Riding when he was struck by a passing 2009 Lexus ES, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The toddler was flown out to Fairfax County for treatment of possible internal injuries. However, Mills said the boy was conscious and moving at the time he was flown out.
No charges are pending against the driver at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
- New ownership promises local focus at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse Brew Pub
- Leesburg hit and run victim dies, driver in custody
- County to break ground on first recreation and senior center for South Riding
- Rotary Club of Ashburn kicks off backpack drive with help from community
- Loudoun brothers, ages 9 and 10, die in Charlottesville car crash; prayer vigil planned
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.