South Riding woman struck by SUV in hit and run incident
The driver, whose side mirror hit the woman, did not stop and continued driving in the 43500 block of Mink Meadows Street, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
The woman was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun could play role in DC’s Olympic bid
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury