South Riding woman struck by SUV in hit and run incident
The driver, whose side mirror hit the woman, did not stop and continued driving in the 43500 block of Mink Meadows Street, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
The woman was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Councilman Dave Butler tapped for interim mayor post
- Robert Mabe of Drymill Road records first solo venture
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Minchew will withdraw controversial Electoral College legislation
- George Mason University researchers announce groundbreaking Lyme test