South Riding woman struck by SUV in hit and run incident
The driver, whose side mirror hit the woman, did not stop and continued driving in the 43500 block of Mink Meadows Street, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
The woman was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two charged with attempted murder in Lansdowne
- MORE: Virginia Senate committee defeats gun control proposals
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming