South Riding woman struck by SUV in hit and run incident
The driver, whose side mirror hit the woman, did not stop and continued driving in the 43500 block of Mink Meadows Street, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
The woman was taken to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future