Sterling bank robbed at gunpoint
A Sterling bank was robbed at gunpoint this morning by a unknown masked man.
The suspect, who was wearing a maroon Florida State sweatshirt at the time of the 10:20 a.m. heist at the Wells Fargo in Community Plaza, fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect, to contact Detective M. Grimsley of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- Man dies following Route 15 crash near Leesburg
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.