Sterling library closed after fire
A fire broke out in the building, located on Enterprise Street, shortly before the scheduled opening of 10 a.m. Everyone was safely evacuated from the building and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. Officials are still investigating the cause of the fire.
Library officials expect the facility to re-open Feb. 22; however, there may be limited availability of the internet and computers.
To view updated information on the status of the library, visit http://library.loudoun.gov.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal