Sterling library closed after fire
A fire broke out in the building, located on Enterprise Street, shortly before the scheduled opening of 10 a.m. Everyone was safely evacuated from the building and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. Officials are still investigating the cause of the fire.
Library officials expect the facility to re-open Feb. 22; however, there may be limited availability of the internet and computers.
To view updated information on the status of the library, visit http://library.loudoun.gov.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Expect delays at East Market and Plaza in Leesburg Tuesday
- Report finds future housing gap of 18,000 in Loudoun. But is the county ready for the growth?
- Loudoun sheriff, local police chiefs discuss ‘State of Law Enforcement’ at annual forum
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.