Sterling library closed after fire
A fire broke out in the building, located on Enterprise Street, shortly before the scheduled opening of 10 a.m. Everyone was safely evacuated from the building and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. Officials are still investigating the cause of the fire.
Library officials expect the facility to re-open Feb. 22; however, there may be limited availability of the internet and computers.
To view updated information on the status of the library, visit http://library.loudoun.gov.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia search and rescue members return from Nepal
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’