Sterling library closed after fire
A fire broke out in the building, located on Enterprise Street, shortly before the scheduled opening of 10 a.m. Everyone was safely evacuated from the building and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. Officials are still investigating the cause of the fire.
Library officials expect the facility to re-open Feb. 22; however, there may be limited availability of the internet and computers.
To view updated information on the status of the library, visit http://library.loudoun.gov.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center