Sterling library closed after fire
A fire broke out in the building, located on Enterprise Street, shortly before the scheduled opening of 10 a.m. Everyone was safely evacuated from the building and firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. Officials are still investigating the cause of the fire.
Library officials expect the facility to re-open Feb. 22; however, there may be limited availability of the internet and computers.
To view updated information on the status of the library, visit http://library.loudoun.gov.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- Dulles Greenway’s latest rate hike goes into effect March 4
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom