Sterling man charged with attempted robbery
Tanade A. Warsame, 21, is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The incident occurred between 6:30 and 7 p.m. in the 45300 block of Catalina Court in Sterling. No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
- Leesburg’s PhishMe grows into cyber security powerhouse
- With nearly 79,000 students and growing, Loudoun schools confront change and challenges
- Inaugural HopeFest to kick off Sept. 10 in Leesburg
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.