Sterling man charged with attempted robbery
Tanade A. Warsame, 21, is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The incident occurred between 6:30 and 7 p.m. in the 45300 block of Catalina Court in Sterling. No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates